Monday, August 29, 2011

A report from Sing a New Song

I have a detailed report of my experiences at Sing a New Song. I posted it on my other blog, the one I write to share gay-related news with family. I am providing a link instead of posting it here as well so that, I hope, you can explore the other topics I write about.

I don't have an exact tally of those from Michigan who attended. It is about 15 people from the Detroit Annual Conference (Adrian to Caro!) and 25 from the West Michigan Annual Conference.

I will be glad to post the experiences of anyone who wishes to write it up and send it to me. I can be reached at bellist (at) comcast (dot) net.

The date and location of the Love Your Neighbor training session (explained in the post) will be posted here as soon as I know.

Paul Kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment